Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mp3 Speakers

Logitech 970285-0403 X-240 2.1 For Best Mp3 Speakers

Executive Summary about mp3 speakers by Robert A. Morin

mp3 speakersI got Logitech for mp3 speakers because they were affordable and having that boom to the speakers would've made my gaming and entertainment experience a-okay.

The quality of this mp3 speakers is really starting to drop off. I thought it was the sound card (X-Fi XtremeGamer), I was right, since I recently connected another source of logitech mp3 speakers sound to it (PlayStation 3). These do seem to get into a lot of interference, and the quality of logitech mp3 speakers is nowhere where the gamer would want these to be.

Awsome Mp3 Speakers System

Executive Summary about mp3 speakers by Joshua Brumleve

Ok first off I would like to say that i am in complete aw with this logitech mp3 speakers system. This logitech mp3 speakers system is AWSOME i love it. One review i read said logitech mp3 speakers shakes a room. Logitech mp3 speakers dosn't just shake the room it shakes the hole house. I am very impressed with the price i payed. So i recommend this speaker system for people who love loud music.

PC Speakers

Executive Summary about mp3 speakers by David J. Salto

Logitech mp3 speakers is very nice sound. The remote on-off switch of logitech mp3 speakers is a great feature. Great value mp3 speakers for the money! I was planning on putting these speakers on a shelf and docking my Zune to it. But it doesn't work quite that way. No big deal. You can do it using the 1/8 inch jack, but not the "dock" like you think you can. Logitech mp3 speakers works and sounds great for the price.

Great Mp3 Speakers For Low Price

Executive Summary about mp3 speakers by Nicholas scavotto

I was looking for a set of mp3 speakers for my laptop to cut through the other sound clutter of my college dorm. I didn't have really high expectations, but they have definitely surpassed what expectations I did have. The sound of this mp3 speakers is great. The bass of this mp3 speakers is loud, and all for a pretty low price.

Great Mp3 Speakers

Executive Summary about mp3 speakers by Richard J. palamara

These logitech mp3 speakers are great for the price. The sound quality is great and the bass is really deep bass.

Check out my other guide on Mp3 Portable Players